After looking at lal the trends ahead, here’s one recomended learning plan for 2018 to remain competitive as a remote developer and unleash my potential:
- GraphQL is a must for 2018
- Storybook! StoryBook! Storybook !
- Install Prettier on a project and make code more readable.
- Learn and use Jest snapshots in tandem with Enzyme on React project.
- Consider Gatsby for building something from Markdown -> Static Pages
- Build a mobile app using React Native or desctop one with Electron
- Play around with Popmotion to create smooth animation